非非時空

時間敘述著過程,空間是曾經存在的實體。

2012年6月19日 星期二

JEANNIE WITH THE LIGHT BROWN HAIR



JEANNIE WITH THE LIGHT BROWN HAIR

Stephen Foster 1854

I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair Borne, like a vapor, on the summer air I see her tripping where the bright streams play Happy as the daisies that dance on her way Many were the wild notes her merry voice would pour Many were the blithe birds that warbled them o'er Oh! I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair Floating, like a vapor, on the soft, summer air I long for Jeannie with the day dawn smile Radiant in gladness, warm with winning guile I hear her melodies, like joys gone by Sighing round my heart o'er the fond hopes that die Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain Wailing for the lost one that comes not again Oh! I sigh for Jeannie with the light brown hair Floating like a vapor, on the soft summer air

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁